GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING REVIEWS
- You must sign up for a username before submitting a review. A username is required so we may credit your reviews and keep others from posting their own material under your name. A username also protects your anonymity and reputation.Â If you do not have a username, please click here to signup for one, FREE.
- Be fair and honest in your reviews -- this is what the providers do for a living. PLEASE BE WARNED: We will not post any review that slams or denigrates a provider, nor will we post reviews that contain such derogatory terms such as: Cunt, bitch, slut Â or any politically inappropriate wording that might hurt someoneâ€™s feelings.
- The lady being reviewed must have an advertisement on the web that includes her name and any one type of the following contact information: phone number, pager, email address or reservation form.
- You must also enter the ladyâ€™s web address in the "Web Site" field, along with her site name. If she advertises on an adult mall, a link that takes us directly to her ad will speed up your review process. To make the link, find the picture of the girl at the mall site and right click (or SHIFT+CLICK) on her photo. A pop up menu will appear. Choose the option to â€śOpen in a new window.â€ť The direct link will appear in the address bar above. Copy and paste that address into your review. Remember, names of escort agencies or newspapers arenâ€™t good enough. Classified ads are also unacceptable. Only URL or web links will pass muster.
- Massage Parlors are accepted and posted in the Massage Parlor section. However, these reviews will not receive membership credit because the majority of Massage Parlors don't advertise on the web (internet advertising is a TER must for posting.)
- A phone number isn't required for posting. If the provider doesn't wish to give out her phone number, please respect her decision. Type 555-555-1212 in the phone number field instead of a real number.
- In order to keep our performance ratings consistent, we set up the following system: An escort provider is only eligible to earn up to a 7, unless she is willing to perform one or some of the following during a session: Kisses With Tongue, Bare-Back Blow Job, Really Bi, and Anal Sex. For each of these services that are offered, her potential max score is raised by one point, with 10 as an absolute maximum.
This does not mean she earns extra points for offering the service(s); just that she is now eligible for a higher score. Her maximum eligible score is based on what is offered, not what is performed during your session with her. You may or may not be interested in the â€śextraâ€ť services she offers, but the fact she offers them makes her eligible for the higher score.
If your review rates a provider higher than her maximum score, the score will be adjusted down to her maximum.
- You may also submit an update on a provider that you have already reviewed. We will replace your old review, but you wonâ€™t be credited for an additional 15 days. Your new review must be a complete rewrite that adds something new to the experience in order for it to replace the old one.
- Each review must recount a visit that took place within the last three months in order to be timely. A lot can change with a provider - even in this relatively short amount of time.
- Both the General and Juicy Details section have been set up to house elaborate descriptions of the encounter. The General Details section should contain generalized, broader comments about the provider and your experience. At this point, do not mention specific sexual acts or price; just give the members a tease. The Juicy Details section should be used to describe the provider, the experience, and whether or not you enjoyed it in graphic emotional and sexual terms. Donâ€™t make this space a recap of the General section. Instead, go for a blow-by-blow tell-all of your session with the provider from your own unique point of view. Remember, your opinion matters! Both the General and Juicy details should be at least four lines long or (preferably) longer.
- Reviews cannot be submitted by the provider (self review) or submitted by anyone directly related to the provider (husband, brother, roommate, other provider, etc). Review cannot be submitted from the provider's computer.Â The profile will be delisted if caught.
- The review becomes the property of The Erotic Review.
- We are not obligated to post any review.
- We reserve the right not to credit, or to remove credit from writers of reviews we donâ€™t post or cancel later.
- We consider all reviews to be fictional stories that are posted by TER solely for entertainment purposes.
Join the hobbyist community for FREE! Read more about the benefits of being a TER member.